Recognising your contribution
These awards acknowledge the efforts of our forward thinking primary and secondary school teachers and principals to prepare students for the future.
We’re looking for the best learning experience encouraging creativity, innovation or entrepreneurialism in students.
WHAT’S YOUR BIG IDEA?
It could be…
- A cool idea for a new business or product
- A clever way to solve an existing problem
- A creative project to benefit your community or school.
The only limit is their imagination!
1st Prize Goods to the value of $3,000
2nd Prize Goods to the value of $2,000
3rd Prize Goods to the value of $1,000
Goods proudly supplied by our generous Major Supporter Schools, the Hunter Harvey Norman Stores.
An empowering creative challenge for your students
The Hunter Young Business Mind Awards is an empowering, unique learning and personal development opportunity for your students to leverage.
Rather than focusing on the logic of business, the Hunter Young Business Mind Awards are all about unlocking ideas and helping our Next Generation to find their voice and share their creations and innovations.
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and the category you wish to enter.
- We'll then send you the awards information pack and an online entry form.
- Complete and submit the entry form along with your video.
- Send a link to your video* to email@example.com
* You can upload your video to You Tube or any file sharing platform e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, then send us the link.
Need more information?
Email Pete de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429 647 999